Where is it warm in January to vacation?
What are the best vacation spots in January?
- - St. Barts - Park City, Utah - U.S. Virgin Islands - Tucson, Arizona - Tampa, Florida
What is the warmest vacation spot in January?
- More January Vacations in the Caribbean. From North America and Europe, the Caribbean is pretty much a guaranteed January vacation hot spot. The warmest islands will generally be those in the southeast, like Barbados, St Lucia, Aruba and Trinidad.
What is the best beach vacation in January?
- "The DR" boasts fantastic soft-sand (especially Punta Cana) and is easily one of the best beach vacations in January. And of course, the weather in the Dominican Republic in January is excellent.
Where is it warm in January to vacation?
The Bahamas is a fantastic destination for some winter sun, with the whole archipelago receiving temperatures around the mid-20s and at least 7 hours of sunshine a day. For those who want notably warm temperatures, Southern Bahamas is the place to go with a constant of around 26°C throughout the month of January.Apr 10, 2021
Where is it 80 degrees in January?
Rio de Janiero, Brazil. Those living in the northern climates may dread the month of January, but if you are lucky enough to be spending it in Brazil, you're in luck! January in Rio reaches temperatures over 80 degrees which is the perfect weather for digging your toes in the sand on one of their famous beaches.Dec 31, 2018
What US states are warm in January?
Where in the USA is hot in January? Southern US states such as Florida, Texas, and Arizona can regularly experience highs over 80ºF in January. Additionally, Hawaii can be downright balmy in January.Dec 10, 2021
Where is it 70 degrees year round in the United States?
Sarasota, FL. Frequently recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and one of the best places to retire, the Florida Gulf Coast city of Sarasota offers warm weather throughout the year with summer temperatures in the 80s and 90s and winter temperatures as high as 70 degrees.Dec 16, 2021
Where is hot and dry in January?
The hottest places to go on holiday in January
Cancun (30.5 °C) Manaus (30 °C) Barbados (29.1 °C) Rio de Janeiro (29 °C)
Is Cancun warm in January?
Cancun Weather in January: January in Cancun is warm, sunny, and dry, with daily highs around 28°C – dropping down to a cooler, comfortable 20°C at night.Jul 29, 2021
What is St Lucia like in January?
Although January is St Lucia's coldest month, the weather's still beautifully warm and perfect for winter sun breaks. With plenty of sunshine, you'll get hot temperatures in the New Year without hitting the sweltering peaks of the summer, making it an ideal month to explore the island.
Where is the warmest place in Florida in January?
The southern chunk of Miami Beach, a slender barrier island along the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach is probably the warmest place in Florida in January.Sep 24, 2021
Is Miami cold in January?
January is the coldest month overall for Miami and the 12th to 15th are its chilliest days. They have daily highs averaging 76.2 °F (24.6 °C) and lows of 59.5 °F (15.3 °C). Miami's temperature reaches at least 60 °F (16 °C) every day during January. ... In some years, a January night gets as cold as 40 °F (4 °C).
Where is summer in January?
Australia and South Africa are two countries in the Southern Hemisphere that are experiencing summer during January, so this time could be ideal for enjoying their rich cultural heritage and natural beauty.
Where is the best place to travel in January?
- One of the best places to visit in January in the USA is the stunning Big Sur region of California. Temperatures remain mild throughout the winter months and crowds are significantly lower than you would see during the busy summer months.
Where to vacation in January?
- From North America and Europe, the Caribbean is pretty much a guaranteed January vacation hot spot. The warmest islands will generally be those in the southeast, like Barbados, St Lucia, Aruba and Trinidad. These are your best bets if you want heat and the beach.