Where is the High Roller in Las Vegas?
How much does High Roller's happy hour cost?
- Open daily from noon to 1 am, the happy half-hour cabins can accommodate up to 10 guests aged 21 and over. Guests must be 21 and older to ride in a High Roller’s bar cabin. The High Roller’s Happy Hour tickets cost $65.25 for all visitors. High Roller’s Happy Hour ticket is almost twice the cost of the regular ticket.
What to expect at LINQ High Roller Las Vegas?
- What to expect at LINQ High Roller Linq High Roller in Las Vegas is 168 meters (550 feet) tall and 158 meters (520 feet) in diameter. It is 2.75 meters (9 feet) taller than the Singapore Flyer and 33 meters (107 feet) taller than the London Eye. These dimensions make it the Guinness Record holder for the largest observation wheel in the world.
What is the phone number for the High Roller?
- Phone: 1-866-983-4279. Located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel with 28 transparent pods holding 40 passengers each.
What is included in the ticket for the High Roller?
- The ticket includes the entrance and the open bar. A bartender is present in the booth and will prepare all the drinks you want. What other experiences can be had on the High Roller in Las Vegas?
Is it possible to get a promo code for the High Roller?
- Again, it's a gamble because these deals are only offered from time to time, but this is Las Vegas after all. Alternatively, some Las Vegas magazines such as Las Vegas Weekly have High Roller promo codes and offers from time to time.
Can you get a discount on High Roller fliers in Vegas?
- It's a gamble but you can sometimes get discount High Roller fliers at hotel lobbies throughout Las Vegas. Again, it's a gamble because these deals are only offered from time to time, but this is Las Vegas after all.
How much are high roller tickets at the Las Vegas Convention Center?
- Vegas.com will often have $38 discounted High Roller tickets available here: Linq High Roller Tickets. Either way, kids ages 4-12 are $23.50 on weekdays and $25.50 on weekends. Children under 4 are free. Again, these are prices after fees.
How much are happy hour tickets at the High Roller?
- Happy hour tickets are priced at $65.25, and since the cabin serves alcoholic drinks, only visitors above 21 years can participate. The High Roller is at the heart of Las Vegas’ LINQ Promenade, a lively open-air shopping, dining, and entertainment district. It is part of the LINQ Hotel + experience, behind 3545 S Las Vegas Boulevard. Get Direction
How long does it take to ride high roller in Las Vegas?
- The High Roller takes 30 minutes for one rotation, which means you must board the observation wheel 15-20 minutes before sunset. Sunset times Some tourists also time their presence at the top of High Roller, for when the Bellagio fountains take off below.
What is the biggest wheel in Las Vegas?
High Roller. Located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel with 28 transparent pods holding 40 passengers each. Location: At the east end of The LINQ Promenade.
Does the monorail go to the High Roller?
The Las Vegas Monorail, meanwhile, cruises right in front of the High Roller with convenient stops at both the Flamingo and The LINQ. To board the High Roller, guests pass through a building, which includes interactive elements, bathrooms and a bar and lounge.